Payroll Giving in Action agrees to abide by and to ensure that all our employees and contractors abide by all guidance issued by central and devolved government and public health bodies in the United Kingdom in respect of the COVID-19 crisis. We will also abide by all specialist guidance produced by the Fundraising Regulator or Institute of Fundraising as it applies to the COVID-19 crisis.
We are of course complying with all the regulations needed by offering:
All Payroll Giving Fundraisers will wear Personal Protective Equipment, masks and gloves in order to protect any potential donors and themselves. Fundraisers will also comply with any additional government guidelines that may be introduced subsequently.
- All Fundraisers will take donations in a contactless way in order to ensure that there is no physical contact with a donor.
- Donors will receive an email confirmation of their choices.
- Fundraisers will maintain a 2m social distance between themselves and a potential donor and will spend no longer than 10 minutes with any one employee in order to comply with PHE guidelines.
- Fundraisers will not take giveaways into locations and will not leave anything on site.
- Any charity promotional material will be visual so that social distancing guidelines can be maintained.
- Visits will be timed to ensure minimum disruption to the employer and their business.
- The fundraiser will comply with any additional employer guidelines