- Offering support and a listening ear, through a staffed helpline, online support, telephone volunteers and support groups
- Providing clear and accurate information, through the helpline, on our website and in a range of leaflets
- Promoting good practice in the way pregnancy loss is managed in hospitals and in the community.
- Supporting research into the impact, causes, treatment and prevention of pregnancy loss
- Raising public awareness about the facts and feelings of pregnancy loss and working to reduce the taboo
TinyLife is committed to providing a range of support services that meet the growing needs of families of premature and ill babies in Northern Ireland. TinyLife continues to support vital research to ensure that every pregnancy has the best chance of a healthy outcome and a healthy baby.
Our vision is a full life for everyone affected by epilepsy. We want everyone affected by epilepsy to have the best opportunity for a full life – as free from seizures as possible. We set out to make a difference to every person affected by epilepsy whatever their background, however seriously it affects them, and whether they have the condition themselves or are close to someone with epilepsy.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life of people affected by epilepsy by promoting public awareness and education, by undertaking research and by delivering specialist medical care and support services.
HEART UK – is the only charity in the UK dedicated to saving lives by helping people avoid heart attacks and strokes caused by high cholesterol. This includes the inherited condition – Familial hypercholesterolemia (FH). Your money will help us continue to provide our support and services, including our cholesterol helpline, our literature and our campaigning work to keep cardiovascular disease top of the political health agenda