Action Not Disability (AND) is formed from six disability charities who promote independence for disabled people:
- Livability – The UK’s largest Christian disability charity running a wide and diverse range of services for disabled adults and children them to reach their full potential and develop their independence.
- SSAFA – Providing practical, emotional and financial support to anyone who is serving or has ever served in the Forces, and their families.
- Leonard Cheshire Disability – Supporting thousands of people in the UK and around the world with physical and learning disabilities to fulfil their potential and live the lives they choose.
- QEF – Working with people with physical and learning disabilities or acquired brain injuries to help them gain new skills and increase independence for life. Whether its everyday life skills, rebuilding a life affected by brain injury, acquiring the skills to drive a specially adapted car or training for future employment, QEF support disabled people to achieve goals for life.
- Motability – The Motability Scheme provides a simple way to lease a new car, scooter or powered wheelchair without the worry of owning and running one. Today, over 630,000 disabled people and their families benefit from the worry-free mobility available throughout the scheme.
- Treloars – The Treloar Trust provides education, care, therapy, medical support and independence training to young people with physical disabilities from all over the UK and overseas. The aim is to prepare these young people for adult life, giving them the confidence and skills to achieve their full potential.
Supporting Action Not Disability gives you the unique opportunity to help six charities at once.