Revitalise is a national charity providing respite care in a holiday setting for disabled people and carers. Revitalise also offers inspirational opportunities for volunteers through one of the largest and most diverse volunteering programmes of any UK charity.
Revitalise run three accessible holiday centres in Chigwell in Essex, Southampton and Southport. Our mission is to enable disabled people in the UK to access essential breaks with care, and provide inspirational opportunities for volunteers. We firmly believe that disabled people should have the same rights, freedoms, responsibilities and quality of life as those without disabilities.
A Revitalise respite holiday is a refreshing twist on traditional respite care. We offer a break that feels like a proper holiday. This is why at Revitalise we talk about respite holidays rather than respite care – we provide holidays with care.
Our guests come to us not just for the care they need but also for a fabulous holiday experience.
- 24-hour on-call nursing care
- Plenty of support from lively volunteers
- Fully accessible facilities
- Quality hospitality
- Fantastic excursions and entertainment
- Relaxed and friendly environment.
- The expert nursing and care staff at our centres can provide support for people with more than 150 different disabilities, including Alzheimer’s and dementia.